I am a proud Canadian, despite my hatred for cold weather and hockey.
I live just outside of Toronto, Ontario, with my wife Amanda. We have two cats (Rupert & Fiona), as well as two dogs (Rascal and Abbie). If you are a dog person, you can follow our two maniacs on Instagram @abbie_and_rascal or with the hashtag #abbieandrascal.
I work at Automattic, as part of their Happiness (customer service) team. Currently, my area of focus with questions related to WooCommerce.
I’ve been in Customer Service for the past decade. What started as a retail job to keep an income while going back to school, turned into a life long passion. Automattic marks my third dedicated customer service job and I have no plans in changing my career path 🙂
Some other things in life that make me tick;
- Wood Working – I enjoy making everything from cutting boards to dining room tables
- Video Games – For the past few years, it’s mostly been League of Legends (TSM! TSM! TSM!)
- Being outdoors – I love hiking, camping, and just enjoying nature
- Technology – If connects to the internet, has cables or is programmable… I dig it!
- Great TV/Movies – Binge watching a good show on Netflix, is there anything better?
- Colour! Life is too short for boring black and white. I like bright colours in everything, clothing, paint, furniture, dishes, you get the point